Jr. High: @ Plum Larry Mills Park 15 Sept 2022
- First 5/Last 5. Communicate–Defend the narrow field. Protect the goal, Stay Compact, Don’t chase the ball.
- Defend corners with all 11- See diagram below. Corners are great goal scoring chances. Defend defend defend. KEEPERS communicate.
- Build our attack out wide with Big Balls on the right, Small balls through the 8 on the left today due to our lineup changes. Win the run of play. . .
- Short quick touch, dribble free kicks if available. Anything from 25 and in let Lexi or Mills shoot.
- Short touch dribble goal kicks with Lexi and Alissa.
- Support each other in your new roles with a hand on each others back. It’s OK to make mistakes and learn. There is only winning and learning when we play the game.
- Be the best team on the field today. Be willing to break the game down into 10 minutes segments to compete.
Leave a Reply