BEFORE LOOKING AT THE PICTURES:
- Make our home field OUR Field! Use the mud line/touchline for attacking.
- First 5 and Last 5 of each half–>Protect the goal, get compact, stay compact. This is a team that likes to find the back of the net, let’s keep them off early and late each half.
- Defend corners with all 11. 3 on 6, 2 on 12, 3 on 18 plus posts. Goal side/ball side.
- Don’t dribble. Play small balls wide, push the attack down the field wide.
- Shoot and Serve from outside the 18.
- quick tap then dribble goalkicks
- quick tap then dribble restarts
- I did ponder using a 4-4-2, but after long meditation, I believe that we do have the players to compete using the 4-3-3 on our home field. We just need to make sure that as we win the ball we start our attack using our wingers and wing backs and utilize the full width.